Main Business Activities and Industries Served
We create, refresh and invigorate brands. Brands big and small. We give them meaning, we bring them to life. It’s Grid designed. #makeitmeansomethingBranding and design across a broad range of categories and industries
Products and Services
Big Idea Thinking, Brand Identity, Brand Custodianship, Graphic Design, Experience Management, Brand and Creative Strategy, Art Direction, Copywriting, Project Management, Production Management, GRID 3D - Environment & Product Design, Digital Design, Packaging and Signage.
Training and Skills
Grid Worldwide is very involved with employee development and training. This is achieved by putting employees through specific skills and development training relevant to the employee and the business.
The agency also supports local education through our Grid Academy Internship Programme, whereby we bring on students from the industry for an internship towards the end of each year.
- Loeries – 3 Grand Prix and 35 Loeries
- Cannes Lion – One Cannes Design Lion for South Africa
- One Show – One Show Design Pencil
- Antalis Art of Design – Grand Prix
- Top Empowered Company in Media
- Financial Mail Design Agency of the Year for the 4th time
- FinWeek Design Agency of the Year for the 4th time
Leading Projects Complete and Major Clients:
- SLOW – Concept Development and Implementation
- SLOW In The City – Concept Development and Implementation
- FNB – Brand Positioning and Refresh (Ongoing conceptual development)
- Liberty – Brand Positioning and Refresh
- KFC – Environment Concept Development and Implementation
- Sasol – Brand Refresh (Ongoing conceptual development)
- Brand South Africa - Brand Refresh
Working/Environmental/Quality Management Systems
Think.Feel.Do (The Three i’s – Insight Idea Implementation) – Grid’s Big Idea Conceptual output is the result of a 3-step process whereby an INSIGHT is the foundation behind everything we do. The IDEA is birthed from the insight which ensures everything we do from a creative output is strategically relevant and aligned to the brand. Finally, the idea is IMPLEMENTED through any touchpoint applicable to the brand and project.
Sarbanes Oxley Financial Management Compliance
Customer Service and Market Response
Relationships and Communication
Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Working with Industry and others
Grid Worldwide is part of the TBWA Group, which has representation in South Africa, Africa and Internationally. The Group consists of 272 agencies, across 100 countries employing over 11 000 employees.
Grid Worldwide has a very solid collaboration model whereby we, depending on the project requirement, call on the skills of Specialist consultants and agencies. We strongly believe in allowing Specialist to deliver on Specialist requirements. This model allows our clients to get the best-of-breed delivery whilst ensuring one lead agency remains brand custodians of the project from beginning to end.
Industry Association Membership
- Creative Circle - Member
- Brand Coucil SA - Member
- Loeries – Supporting Agency
- AAA School of Advertising – Supporting Agency
- Grid Academy – Internal Internship and Learnership Development Programme
- BEE – Level 2 (59% Ownership)